Attorney Charles "Chuck" Caraway is passionate about helping provide monetary relief for individuals and families who have suffered injury from an accident. Clients who work with him benefit from his compassion and years of diverse experience.
Attorney Caraway grew up locally in El Dorado County, where he still resides. After years of service to both his country and community as a Marine and then Deputy Sheriff, he took the next step of attending law school. During his time in school, Attorney Caraway was named among the Deans List every semester, participated in Moot Court trainings, and worked at several of the premier law firms in the area.
After gaining experience in a wide variety of legal areas, Attorney Caraway eventually decided to practice personal injury exclusively. He was drawn to personal injury because he enjoys working directly with clients and being able to provide such substantial and immediate relief to people in need. Valuing his clients’ individual needs and unique perspectives, he takes the time to listen and guide them through this difficult time.
Attorney Caraway considers himself a country-boy and a family man at heart. His hobbies include working on his small farm and spending time with his wife and three kids. He is also involved in the community and donates to multiple charities and organizations every year.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
Awards / Accolades
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017-2022
- American Institute of Legal Advocates, 2018-Present
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys Excellent Client Service
- Top Attorneys of North America
- American Academy of Attorneys Top 40 Under 40 in Personal Injury
- A Pinnacle Professional Member of Continental Who’s Who
- Named "Sacramento Magazine's Top Lawyers" 2019
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- Sacramento State Bar
- State of California
- Eastern District Federal Court
- Central District Federal Court