Sacramento Limo Accident Attorney
Our Lawyers Aren’t Afraid to Take on Complex Injury Cases
Riding in a limousine may be a first-class experience, but your comfort and convenience may come at the price of safety. The size and capacity of limousines make them more dangerous than the average passenger car. When a limo gets into an accident, it’s likely there will be serious injury—whether to its passengers, other drivers, or nearby bicyclists and pedestrians.
If you were injured in a limo accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses and suffering. Ask the team at Del Rio & Caraway, P.C. what legal options are available to you. Our Sacramento attorneys have represented clients in numerous accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Let us put this experience to work for you. We are ready to help you maximize your compensation after a limousine accident.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a limo accident, call Del Rio & Caraway, P.C. at (916) 229-6755. We are here to fight for you, no matter what.
Who Can Be Held Liable in a Limo Accident?
In any accident, it is key to determine who is at fault, so your attorney can pursue appropriate legal action. Limo accidents aren’t always straightforward because one or more commercial parties may be involved. Liability might lay with:
- The Limo Driver: Because accidents usually stem from driver error, it’s natural to assume the limo driver was at fault. This may be because they fell asleep at the wheel, failed to observe traffic laws, or were intoxicated on the job. That said, limo drivers are usually covered under their employer’s insurance; typically, they will only personally be responsible if their actions were grossly negligent.
- The Limo Company: Limo companies are chiefly responsible for the safety and well-being of their drivers and passengers. Any accident involving an on-the-job driver will likely come back to rest on the company’s shoulders. Sometimes no driver is at fault: Limo companies are also responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of their vehicles and may be considered at-fault if they fail to safely maintain the vehicle.
- The Limo Maintenance Company: If a limo company outsources maintenance work to a third party and that party is negligent in their duties, they may also be liable in a limo accident.
- The Limo Maker/Seller: Companies that manufacture and sell limos are held to certain standards, just like companies that manufacture and sell any other type of vehicle. If these companies are responsible for putting a dangerous vehicle on the market, they can be held accountable when a defect leads to a collision.
- Other Passengers: Because limos are primarily used for celebrations involving multiple people, other passengers might be a concern. Especially when alcohol is involved, another passenger’s reckless actions could put everyone at risk. If this happens, you may be able to pursue a personal injury suit against the person who acted carelessly.
- Other Drivers: Limo drivers are professionals with well-tested skills. Other drivers on the road may not be. If someone else’s negligence causes an accident with your limo, you (and everyone else involved) can file a claim with that driver’s insurance.
Limo Accident Attorneys You Can Trust
At Del Rio & Caraway, P.C., our personal injury attorneys know auto accidents. In Sacramento and beyond, we have litigated suits involving all kinds of vehicles, and all types of collisions. When it comes to limousine accidents, you may face many complications including competing claims from other passengers. We want to make sure your interests are fully represented during the ensuing process.
Del Rio & Caraway, P.C. is known for providing personal care and attention to each client we serve. We’re available to take your calls 24/7 and we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not owe us anything until you have received your settlement. For limo accidents and the serious injuries they may cause, you can trust Del Rio & Caraway, P.C. to stand by your side through every step of the claims process.
Injured in a limo accident? Call Del Rio & Caraway, P.C. at (916) 229-6755 to learn how we can help you file a claim.
Aggressively Advocating On Your Behalf
We'll go toe-to-toe with insurance companies on your behalf to make sure you're getting a fair settlement and take care of all of the negotiations that follow.
Legal Services Tailored For You
Every case posses its own unique challenges, which is why we always adjust our approach based upon the specific circumstances surrounding your case.
No Fees Unless We Win
We're committed to getting you the best possible outcome regardless of the size or scope of your case and charge no up-front legal fees for our services.